Terms & Conditions
'jucbeachfront.com' and/or 'We' refers to jucbeachfront.com. By accessing jucbeachfront.com you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. PAYMENT: A deposit of at least 50% of the agreed tariff is required to secure the booking. Receipt of a deposit indicates that you have read and agreed to these terms. Payments can be forwarded directly to the nominated bank account with the balance of the tariff( and security deposit) due 2 weeks before arrival.
2. SECURITY DEPOSIT/BOND: A security bond is payable at the same time as your final payment and will be refunded directly to your account within 7 days of departure pending a full property inspection.
3. CANCELLATIONS AND AMENDMENTS: Cancellations and amendments are only allowed if the property is re-let at the same rate,otherwise deposits paid are non-refundable. We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at the property.
4. ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURE TIMES: We do try to be flexible with check in and check out times where possible and most of the time guests can arrive any time on their arrival date and depart up to 3pm on their departing date. Details on the collection of keys will be emailed after receipt of your final payment and security deposit.
5. NUMBER OF PERSONS: Number of guests staying overnight not exceed the number stated on the confirmation notice or subsequently agreed in writing.
6. PETS: Animals and pets are not allowed unless agreed in writing.
7. NOISE: Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, parties and functions is prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. No music should be played outside of the house and any music and noise must be kept to a minimum after 10pm. Please be respectful of your surrounds and neighbours. Many of our neighbours are permanent residents.
8. CLEANING: Before departure, all food must be removed from refrigerator , all rubbish put into appropriate council bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security deposit.
9. SMOKING: No Smoking permitted inside premises.
10. REFUND OF SECURITY DEPOSIT/BOND: If found to be left in satisfactory condition the bond will be refunded in full within 7 day.
12. PROPERTY RIGHTS: jucbeachfront.com owns all right, title and interest in and to the Site or other Service and all materials and content contained in the Site or other Service, including, without limitation, all content, site design, logos, button icons, images, digital downloads, data compilations, text, and graphics are protected by copyright. Any unauthorized use of such materials or content is strictly prohibited.